Mr. and Mrs. Leo Miller of East Amherst celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a trip to Alaska. A family stay at the Finger Lakes is planned. Mr. Miller and Jean Kelley were married June 30, 1962, in St. Joseph Catholic Church, Penfield. He is a retired engineer for Graphic Controls; she is a retired registered nurse for Children's Hospital. They have four children and 12 grandchildren.
- 286Sheriff on SAFE Act: 'I won't enforce it' - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 236 Hoskins seeks $2 billion in lawsuit over her horses
- 104 IRS must come clean on program that targeted conservative groups
- 92Ryan raises the stakes in dispute over gun law - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 67 Letter: City does a great job driving people away