Mr. and Mrs. Carmelo F. Parisi of Williamsville celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a renewal of marriage vows in St. Gregory the Great Catholic Church, Amherst, followed by a party for family and friends hosted by their children in Salvatore's Italian Gardens, Lancaster. Mr. Parisi and Joan Ann Curto were married June 23, 1962, in St. Joseph New Cathedral, Buffalo. He is a retired teacher for Maryvale School District. They have three children and four grandchildren.
Carmelo and Joan Ann Parisi
- 329 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 232 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 123 Letter: NY SAFE Act recognizes Second Amendment rights
- 99 Letter: Democrats, not GOP, are hostile to women
- 77 Another Voice: Erie COunty has the opportunity to protect itself from fracking chemicals