Mr. and Mrs. Carmelo F. Parisi of Williamsville celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a renewal of marriage vows in St. Gregory the Great Catholic Church, Amherst, followed by a party for family and friends hosted by their children in Salvatore's Italian Gardens, Lancaster. Mr. Parisi and Joan Ann Curto were married June 23, 1962, in St. Joseph New Cathedral, Buffalo. He is a retired teacher for Maryvale School District. They have three children and four grandchildren.
Carmelo and Joan Ann Parisi
- 645 Letter: Birthing center site deserves to be boycotted
- 490Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 226 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance
- 159 U.S. Department of Education to probe Buffalo Public Schools on discrimination charges
- 145 Letter: Conservatives are running the nation into the ground