Mr. and Mrs. Jerry Lash of Clarence celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a renewal of marriage vows at St. Mark Lutheran Church, Adrian, Pa., followed by a family gathering at Washington Township Fire Hall. Mr. Lash and Nancy Smith were married May 19, 1962, in St. Mark Lutheran Church, Adrian, Pa. He is a retired member of United Auto Workers with 33 years of service and an active member of Clarence Volunteer Fire Co.; she is a hairdresser for Elderwood Health Care at Oakwood, Amherst. They have four children and nine grandchildren.
Jerry and Nancy Lash
- 302Sheriff on SAFE Act: 'I won't enforce it' - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 179 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 117 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 84 Clarence voters reject 10% tax hike in school budget
- 76 High voter turnout in Clarence and Lew-Port