Mr. and Mrs. Jerry Lash of Clarence celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a renewal of marriage vows at St. Mark Lutheran Church, Adrian, Pa., followed by a family gathering at Washington Township Fire Hall. Mr. Lash and Nancy Smith were married May 19, 1962, in St. Mark Lutheran Church, Adrian, Pa. He is a retired member of United Auto Workers with 33 years of service and an active member of Clarence Volunteer Fire Co.; she is a hairdresser for Elderwood Health Care at Oakwood, Amherst. They have four children and nine grandchildren.
Jerry and Nancy Lash
- 184 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 168 Taxpayer fatigue blamed for defeats of six school budgets
- 132 Overstuffed with school tax excess
- 125 Letter: GOP is trying to distract Americans with 'scandals'
- 121 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced