Mr. and Mrs. Jerry Lash of Clarence celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a renewal of marriage vows at St. Mark Lutheran Church, Adrian, Pa., followed by a family gathering at Washington Township Fire Hall. Mr. Lash and Nancy Smith were married May 19, 1962, in St. Mark Lutheran Church, Adrian, Pa. He is a retired member of United Auto Workers with 33 years of service and an active member of Clarence Volunteer Fire Co.; she is a hairdresser for Elderwood Health Care at Oakwood, Amherst. They have four children and nine grandchildren.
Jerry and Nancy Lash
- 382 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 263 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 228 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 145 Sabres' situation is as clear as mud
- 140 Letter: SAFE Act's passage aims to garner votes for Cuomo