Mr. and Mrs. Robert Adams of the Town of Tonawanda celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a luncheon hosted by their daughter at Milo's Restaurant, Williamsville. Mr. Adams and Marjorie Hagedorn were married June 16, 1962, in St. Bartholomew Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a retired sales representative for Buffalo Clutch Co.; she is a retired billing coordinator for Erie County Medical Center. They have a daughter.
Robert and Marjorie Adams
- 306 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 163Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 125 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 113 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 104Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph