Mr. and Mrs. Robert Adams of the Town of Tonawanda celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a luncheon hosted by their daughter at Milo's Restaurant, Williamsville. Mr. Adams and Marjorie Hagedorn were married June 16, 1962, in St. Bartholomew Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a retired sales representative for Buffalo Clutch Co.; she is a retired billing coordinator for Erie County Medical Center. They have a daughter.
Robert and Marjorie Adams
- 180 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 137 Taxpayer fatigue blamed for defeats of six school budgets
- 118 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 114 Clarence voters reject 10% tax hike in school budget
- 112 Letter: GOP is trying to distract Americans with 'scandals'