Mr. and Mrs. Robert Adams of the Town of Tonawanda celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a luncheon hosted by their daughter at Milo's Restaurant, Williamsville. Mr. Adams and Marjorie Hagedorn were married June 16, 1962, in St. Bartholomew Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a retired sales representative for Buffalo Clutch Co.; she is a retired billing coordinator for Erie County Medical Center. They have a daughter.
Robert and Marjorie Adams
- 388 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 263 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 228 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 145 Sabres' situation is as clear as mud
- 140 Letter: SAFE Act's passage aims to garner votes for Cuomo