Mr. and Mrs. Robert Magiera of North Boston celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a trip to Bermuda. Mr. Magiera and Arlene Jemiolo were married June 16, 1962, in St. Bernard's Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a retired supervisor for Bethlehem Steel, Lackawanna; she is a retired medical secretary for a surgeon's private practice at OLV Professional Suites, Lackawanna, with 26 years of service. They have two children and three grandchildren.
Robert and Arlene Magiera
- 330 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 232 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 123 Letter: NY SAFE Act recognizes Second Amendment rights
- 99 Letter: Democrats, not GOP, are hostile to women
- 78 Another Voice: Erie COunty has the opportunity to protect itself from fracking chemicals