Mr. and Mrs. Robert Magiera of North Boston celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a trip to Bermuda. Mr. Magiera and Arlene Jemiolo were married June 16, 1962, in St. Bernard's Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a retired supervisor for Bethlehem Steel, Lackawanna; she is a retired medical secretary for a surgeon's private practice at OLV Professional Suites, Lackawanna, with 26 years of service. They have two children and three grandchildren.
Robert and Arlene Magiera
- 180 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 137 Taxpayer fatigue blamed for defeats of six school budgets
- 118 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 114 Clarence voters reject 10% tax hike in school budget
- 112 Letter: GOP is trying to distract Americans with 'scandals'