1. Name the world leader who originated the term "iron curtain" when referring to the Soviets.
2. The fife is used primarily to accompany what other musical instrument?
3. In the zodiac, Sagittarius is the sign of the . . .
4. Constantine the Great was a Greek emperor. True or false?
5. May four persons play a chess game simultaneously?
6. Is a "miter" worn on head, hand or foot?
7. What longtime baseball player and manager had the nickname "The Lip"?
8. Does the lungfish breathe under water?
9. Are freckles hereditary?
10. In what year was the Spanish-American War?
1. Winston Churchill, in a speech at Fulton, Missouri, in 1946. He said an "iron curtain" had descended across Europe.
2. Drum, for march music.
4. False. He was a famous Roman emperor.
5. No, the game is for two players only.
6. Head. It's a tall, ornamented cap with peaks in front and back, worn by the Pope, bishops and others.
7. Leo Durocher.
8. No. This fish must breathe air above the surface.
9. Authorities say they are.