Mr. and Mrs. Anthony P. Buttino of West Seneca celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a renewal of marriage vows by the Rev. Jim A. Walter in St. Vincent de Paul Catholic Church, Springbrook, followed by a reception at Cove Restaurant, West Seneca. Mr. Buttino and Suzanne M. Norelli were married Sept. 1, 1962, in St. Theresa Catholic Church, South Buffalo. He is retired vice president of WNED-TV with 40 years of service; she is retired pastoral associate for St. Catherine of Siena, West Seneca. Both are volunteers in the adult literacy field.
Suzanne and?Anthony Buttino
- 406 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 160 Letter: Women, not their employers, should pay for birth control
- 139 Letter: Hatred of Obama is richly deserved
- 99 Letter: SAFE Act is flawed, needs to be repealed
- 89 Making the case for Core, King rejects argument that education standards are too difficult