Mr. and Mrs. Anthony P. Buttino of West Seneca celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a renewal of marriage vows by the Rev. Jim A. Walter in St. Vincent de Paul Catholic Church, Springbrook, followed by a reception at Cove Restaurant, West Seneca. Mr. Buttino and Suzanne M. Norelli were married Sept. 1, 1962, in St. Theresa Catholic Church, South Buffalo. He is retired vice president of WNED-TV with 40 years of service; she is retired pastoral associate for St. Catherine of Siena, West Seneca. Both are volunteers in the adult literacy field.
Suzanne and?Anthony Buttino
- 180 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 137 Taxpayer fatigue blamed for defeats of six school budgets
- 118 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 114 Clarence voters reject 10% tax hike in school budget
- 112 Letter: GOP is trying to distract Americans with 'scandals'