Mr. and Mrs. John Ryndak Sr. of Buffalo and Kissimmee, Fla., celebrated their 55th wedding anniversary with a family dinner at Polish Villa, Cheektowaga. Mr. Ryndak and Delores Przewozny were married Sept. 7, 1957, in St. Casimir Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is retired from the U.S. Postal Service with 30 years of service; she formerly worked in the office of Radio Equipment Corp., Buffalo. They have three children and five grandchildren.
John and?Delores Ryndak
- 302Sheriff on SAFE Act: 'I won't enforce it' - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 179 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 117 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 84 Clarence voters reject 10% tax hike in school budget
- 76 High voter turnout in Clarence and Lew-Port