Mr. and Mrs. John Ryndak Sr. of Buffalo and Kissimmee, Fla., celebrated their 55th wedding anniversary with a family dinner at Polish Villa, Cheektowaga. Mr. Ryndak and Delores Przewozny were married Sept. 7, 1957, in St. Casimir Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is retired from the U.S. Postal Service with 30 years of service; she formerly worked in the office of Radio Equipment Corp., Buffalo. They have three children and five grandchildren.
John and?Delores Ryndak
- 330 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 232 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 123 Letter: NY SAFE Act recognizes Second Amendment rights
- 99 Letter: Democrats, not GOP, are hostile to women
- 77 Another Voice: Erie COunty has the opportunity to protect itself from fracking chemicals