Mr. and Mrs. Robert A. Watroba of Elma celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a dinner for family and friends at Kiebzak's Beginnings, Sloan. Mr. Watroba and Janine T. Siedlikowski were married Sept. 8, 1962, in Precious Blood Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a retired meatcutter for Del-Mar Provision; she retired from the accounting department of Whiting Door Manufacturing Corp., Akron. They have two sons and two granddaughters.
Janine and?Robert Watroba
- 302Sheriff on SAFE Act: 'I won't enforce it' - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 179 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 117 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 84 Clarence voters reject 10% tax hike in school budget
- 76 High voter turnout in Clarence and Lew-Port