Mr. and Mrs. Ronald R. Bieler of Boston celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a renewal of marriage vows officiated by the Rev. Dr. Bonnie Bates in Faith United Church of Christ, followed by a gathering for family and friends at the Old Orchard Inn, East Aurora. Mr. Bieler and Carole M. Bott were married Sept. 8, 1962, in St. Peter's United Church of Christ, West Seneca. He is retired from Polymer Conversions, Orchard Park; she is retired from Enidine Inc., Orchard Park. They have six children and eight grandchildren.
Carole and?Ronald Bieler
- 645 Letter: Birthing center site deserves to be boycotted
- 490Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 226 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance
- 167 U.S. Department of Education to probe Buffalo Public Schools on discrimination charges
- 148 Letter: Conservatives are running the nation into the ground