Mr. and Mrs. Ronald R. Bieler of Boston celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a renewal of marriage vows officiated by the Rev. Dr. Bonnie Bates in Faith United Church of Christ, followed by a gathering for family and friends at the Old Orchard Inn, East Aurora. Mr. Bieler and Carole M. Bott were married Sept. 8, 1962, in St. Peter's United Church of Christ, West Seneca. He is retired from Polymer Conversions, Orchard Park; she is retired from Enidine Inc., Orchard Park. They have six children and eight grandchildren.
Carole and?Ronald Bieler
- 302Sheriff on SAFE Act: 'I won't enforce it' - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 179 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 117 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 84 Clarence voters reject 10% tax hike in school budget
- 76 High voter turnout in Clarence and Lew-Port