Mr. and Mrs. Michael Pasquarella Jr. of Williamsville celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a renewal of marriage vows in St. Gregory the Great Catholic Church, followed by a gathering for family and friends at Rizotto Ristorante, Amherst. Mr. Pasquarella and Darlene D. Borzilleri were married Sept. 8, 1962, in St. Joseph Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a retired lieutenant colonel in the Army Reserve and retired IRS special agent in the Criminal Investigation Division; she is a retired medical billing specialist for Medical Management Services, Tonawanda. They have a son and three grandchildren.
Darlene and?Michael Pasquarella
- 302Sheriff on SAFE Act: 'I won't enforce it' - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 179 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 117 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 81 Clarence voters reject 10% tax hike in school budget
- 76 High voter turnout in Clarence and Lew-Port