Mr. and Mrs. Michael Pasquarella Jr. of Williamsville celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a renewal of marriage vows in St. Gregory the Great Catholic Church, followed by a gathering for family and friends at Rizotto Ristorante, Amherst. Mr. Pasquarella and Darlene D. Borzilleri were married Sept. 8, 1962, in St. Joseph Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a retired lieutenant colonel in the Army Reserve and retired IRS special agent in the Criminal Investigation Division; she is a retired medical billing specialist for Medical Management Services, Tonawanda. They have a son and three grandchildren.
Darlene and?Michael Pasquarella
- 405 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 291Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 263 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 229 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified