Mr. and Mrs. H. Ronald Black of Orchard Park celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a gathering hosted by their children for family and friends in their home. Mr. Black and Mercita Binner were married Aug. 4, 1962, in Central Presbyterian Church, Buffalo. He is a retired middle and high school principal for Akron Central Schools; she is a retired program director for Gleason's Gymnastics. They have four children and 10 grandchildren.
CeCe and?Ron Black
- 302Sheriff on SAFE Act: 'I won't enforce it' - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 179 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 117 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 81 Clarence voters reject 10% tax hike in school budget
- 76 High voter turnout in Clarence and Lew-Port