Mr. and Mrs. Ronald Brady of Depew celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a family gathering at The Columns, Elma. Mr. Brady and Patricia "Pat" Tomala were married Sept. 1, 1962, in St. Augustine Catholic Church, Depew. He is a retired toolmaker for Trico Products; she is a retired cost accountant for General Dynamics. They have a daughter and four grandsons.
Ronald and?Patricia Brady
- 296Sheriff on SAFE Act: 'I won't enforce it' - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 236 Hoskins seeks $2 billion in lawsuit over her horses
- 173 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 109 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 104 IRS must come clean on program that targeted conservative groups