Mr. and Mrs. Ronald Brady of Depew celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a family gathering at The Columns, Elma. Mr. Brady and Patricia "Pat" Tomala were married Sept. 1, 1962, in St. Augustine Catholic Church, Depew. He is a retired toolmaker for Trico Products; she is a retired cost accountant for General Dynamics. They have a daughter and four grandsons.
Ronald and?Patricia Brady
- 404 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 151 Letter: Women, not their employers, should pay for birth control
- 126 Letter: Hatred of Obama is richly deserved
- 89 Making the case for Core, King rejects argument that education standards are too difficult
- 87 Letter: SAFE Act is flawed, needs to be repealed