Dr. and Mrs. Anthony Yurchak of Orchard Park celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with family dinners in Black Mountain, N.C., and at Wanakah Country Club. The couple renewed their wedding vows at the 55th class reunion at the University of Notre Dame in June. Dr. Yurchak and Eleanor Sieracki were married Sept. 8, 1962, in St. Mary's Visitation Church, Dickson City, Pa. He is a retired physician with Buffalo Amherst Allergy Associates; she is a retired registered nurse who worked in the intensive care unit at University of Pennsylvania Hospital and later at Buffalo General Hospital, Bry-Lin and Interim Home Care. They have three children and nine grandchildren.
Tony and?Eleanor Yurchak
- 397 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 114 Letter: Women, not their employers, should pay for birth control
- 106 Letter: Hatred of Obama is richly deserved
- 86 Letter: Let's find a better way to classify sex offenders
- 81 Making the case for Core, King rejects argument that education standards are too difficult