Dr. and Mrs. Anthony Yurchak of Orchard Park celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with family dinners in Black Mountain, N.C., and at Wanakah Country Club. The couple renewed their wedding vows at the 55th class reunion at the University of Notre Dame in June. Dr. Yurchak and Eleanor Sieracki were married Sept. 8, 1962, in St. Mary's Visitation Church, Dickson City, Pa. He is a retired physician with Buffalo Amherst Allergy Associates; she is a retired registered nurse who worked in the intensive care unit at University of Pennsylvania Hospital and later at Buffalo General Hospital, Bry-Lin and Interim Home Care. They have three children and nine grandchildren.
Tony and?Eleanor Yurchak
- 286Sheriff on SAFE Act: 'I won't enforce it' - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 236 Hoskins seeks $2 billion in lawsuit over her horses
- 104 IRS must come clean on program that targeted conservative groups
- 92Ryan raises the stakes in dispute over gun law - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 67 Letter: City does a great job driving people away