Mr. and Mrs. Ernest Cavallo of Hamburg celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary with marital blessing in SS. Peter & Paul Catholic Church, Hamburg, followed by a gathering at Daniel's Restaurant, Hamburg. Mr. Cavallo and Ginetta Zarbo were married Sept. 6, 1947, in Holy Angels Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a retired television broadcast engineer and videographer; she is a church and community volunteer. They have four children, 11 grandchildren and five great-grandchildren.
[BN] the know
Subscribe for just $1.99/wk
All packages include unlimited access to our websites & appsSUBSCRIBE TODAY
Ernest and?Ginetta Cavallo
The Buffalo News works to promote civil conversation in the comments section below. Please review the user guidelines before commenting.
Having trouble posting a comment? Visit The News' commenting troubleshooting page.comments powered by Disqus
- 503 Letter: Pushing contraceptives encourages promiscuity
- 236 Poll: Majority favors downtown stadium for Bills
- 221National writer declares Sabres 'not worthy' of drafting McDavid, Eichel
- 198 Letter: Citizens United ruling hurts democratic system
- 133 Letter: Terrorists aren't afraid of civilians bearing arms