Mr. and Mrs. William P. Michel of West Seneca celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary at a family dinner at Ilio DiPaolo's Restaurant, Blasdell. Mr. Michel and Jewel Zefers were married July 7, 1962, in Springville Methodist Church. He is a retired machinist for Moog Inc. with 37 years of service; she is a retired substitute music teacher for West Seneca and Lancaster public schools. They have two children and two grandchildren.
William and?Jewel Michel
- 302Sheriff on SAFE Act: 'I won't enforce it' - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 179 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 117 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 81 Clarence voters reject 10% tax hike in school budget
- 76 High voter turnout in Clarence and Lew-Port