Mr. and Mrs. William P. Michel of West Seneca celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary at a family dinner at Ilio DiPaolo's Restaurant, Blasdell. Mr. Michel and Jewel Zefers were married July 7, 1962, in Springville Methodist Church. He is a retired machinist for Moog Inc. with 37 years of service; she is a retired substitute music teacher for West Seneca and Lancaster public schools. They have two children and two grandchildren.
William and?Jewel Michel
- 645 Letter: Birthing center site deserves to be boycotted
- 230 U.S. Department of Education to probe Buffalo Public Schools on discrimination charges
- 228 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance
- 153 Letter: Conservatives are running the nation into the ground
- 118 Letter: Sheriff is not upholding all of New York's laws