Mr. and Mrs. Paul Kearns of Buffalo celebrated their 55th wedding anniversary with a party in their home. Mr. Kearns and Mary Malone were married Sept. 7, 1957, in Our Lady of Victory Basilica, Lackawanna. He is a retired firefighter for the City of Buffalo Fire Department; she is a retired typist for the Erie County Department of Health. They have six children and a granddaughter.
Paul and?Mary Kearns
- 483Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 336 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 178 Letter: Krauthammer ignores reality of climate change
- 142 Letter: Birthing center site deserves to be boycotted
- 140 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance