Mr. and Mrs. Paul Kearns of Buffalo celebrated their 55th wedding anniversary with a party in their home. Mr. Kearns and Mary Malone were married Sept. 7, 1957, in Our Lady of Victory Basilica, Lackawanna. He is a retired firefighter for the City of Buffalo Fire Department; she is a retired typist for the Erie County Department of Health. They have six children and a granddaughter.
Paul and?Mary Kearns
- 150Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 124 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 110 Letter: SAFE Act makes criminals out of law-abiding citizens
- 98Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph
- 94 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice