Mr. and Mrs. Paul Kearns of Buffalo celebrated their 55th wedding anniversary with a party in their home. Mr. Kearns and Mary Malone were married Sept. 7, 1957, in Our Lady of Victory Basilica, Lackawanna. He is a retired firefighter for the City of Buffalo Fire Department; she is a retired typist for the Erie County Department of Health. They have six children and a granddaughter.
Paul and?Mary Kearns
- 645 Letter: Birthing center site deserves to be boycotted
- 228 U.S. Department of Education to probe Buffalo Public Schools on discrimination charges
- 227 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance
- 153 Letter: Conservatives are running the nation into the ground
- 115 Letter: Sheriff is not upholding all of New York's laws