The University at Buffalo will hold a grand opening ceremony at 2 p.m. today for its Clinical and Translational Research Center, the new biomedical research facility at Goodrich and Ellicott streets on the Buffalo Niagara Medical Campus. The building is jointly owned and operated with Kaleida Health. J. Craig Venter, the pioneering biologist and former UB and Roswell Park Cancer Institute scientist who developed the tools and techniques to sequence the human genome, will give the keynote address at 4:15 p.m.
UB Research Center to hold grand opening
- 144Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 121 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 110 Letter: SAFE Act makes criminals out of law-abiding citizens
- 79 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 72Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph