The University at Buffalo will hold a grand opening ceremony at 2 p.m. today for its Clinical and Translational Research Center, the new biomedical research facility at Goodrich and Ellicott streets on the Buffalo Niagara Medical Campus. The building is jointly owned and operated with Kaleida Health. J. Craig Venter, the pioneering biologist and former UB and Roswell Park Cancer Institute scientist who developed the tools and techniques to sequence the human genome, will give the keynote address at 4:15 p.m.
UB Research Center to hold grand opening
- 474Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 332 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 177 Letter: Krauthammer ignores reality of climate change
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified
- 119 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance