The University at Buffalo will hold a grand opening ceremony at 2 p.m. today for its Clinical and Translational Research Center, the new biomedical research facility at Goodrich and Ellicott streets on the Buffalo Niagara Medical Campus. The building is jointly owned and operated with Kaleida Health. J. Craig Venter, the pioneering biologist and former UB and Roswell Park Cancer Institute scientist who developed the tools and techniques to sequence the human genome, will give the keynote address at 4:15 p.m.
UB Research Center to hold grand opening
- 397 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 114 Letter: Women, not their employers, should pay for birth control
- 105 Letter: Hatred of Obama is richly deserved
- 86 Letter: Let's find a better way to classify sex offenders
- 81 Making the case for Core, King rejects argument that education standards are too difficult