1. What is the name for the movable part of the helmet on a suit of armor?
2. Identify the main artery in the body.
3. In what states are Waukegan and Waukesha?
4. What was the native country of painter James Whistler?
5. In which of New York City's boroughs is Coney Island?
6. Have the Chicago Cubs ever won a World Series?
7. How many legs has a shrimp?
8. Name the chief of the Sac and Fox Indians who led those tribes against the U.S. Army in the Black Hawk War.
9. What character in literature has a horse named "Rocinante"?
10. Describe a hobnail.
2. The aorta, which transports blood from the left ventricle of the heart to the arteries.
3. Waukegan is in Illinois, and Waukesha is in Wisconsin.
4. United States. Whistler was born in Lowell, Mass., in 1834. He died in 1903.
6. The Cubs have won 10 National League pennants (from 1906-45), and two World Series (1906 and '07).
8. Black Hawk.
9. Don Quixote.
10. It's a short nail with a broad head. Hobnails are used on heavy shoe soles.