A man shot and seriously injured in the 600-block of West Avenue just before 8:30 p.m. Wednesday was taken to a hospital in a private vehicle, Buffalo police said. Homicide detectives were investigating the shooting late Wednesday.
Homicide detectives probe West Side shooting
- 180 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 137 Taxpayer fatigue blamed for defeats of six school budgets
- 118 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 114 Clarence voters reject 10% tax hike in school budget
- 112 Letter: GOP is trying to distract Americans with 'scandals'