* The St. Lucia Tourist Board is offering a slew of hotel winter specials, including free and discounted nights, food and beverage credits, and perks such a gratis massages for couples.
Nearly 20 properties have promotions. For example, with Anse Chastanet Resort's Delight package, receive a sixth free night, plus a $150 food and beverage credit per person (deducted upon checkout), through March 31. Valid on standard, superior and beachside deluxe rooms. Nightly rates per couple start at $385, plus 18 percent tax.
The breakfast and dinner meal plan, one of the lodge's inclusive options, is also free on the sixth day.
* Fontainebleau Miami Beach, an oceanfront hotel on 22 acres, is offering a Fall for Bleau Special through Dec. 21. The package includes a free fourth night on a three-night stay, the Little Bleau Book of discounts (25 percent discount at the spa, 25 percent off cabanas, etc.) and free kids' meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner). Deal is valid on standard rooms Sunday through Wednesday. Daily resort fee of $18 and taxes of $40 are additional. Rooms start at $309.
Info: (800) 548-8886, www.fontainebleau.com.
* The Antarctic Dream is offering last-minute discounts on the Nov. 21 and Dec. 11 departures of its 11-day classic Antarctic cruise. With the deal, the round-trip from Ushuaia, Argentina, costs $5,990 per person double, including taxes, for any type of cabin (based on availability) -- a savings of $910 to $5,460 per person, since cabins normally range from $6,900 to $11,450.
Info: (877) 238-7477, www.antarcticdream.com/en/book-now.html.
* Book an air-hotel package at one of 17 participating hotels in Nassau Paradise Island, Bahamas, and get an instant air credit: $250 per room for a minimum four-night stay, or $400 per room for a six-night or longer stay. Costs vary depending on location. For example, a six-night package for two people at the Sheraton Nassau Beach Resort, with round-trip air from Washington, normally costs $2,137, including fees and taxes; with the credit, the total is $1,737. Limit of two rooms permitted per booking. Book by Nov. 21; travel through March 4.
* British Columbia's Whistler Blackcomb resort is offering early-booking discounts for winter and spring ski packages. For example, five-night Ski & Stay packages, which normally start at $125 per person double per night, start at $91. Package covers five nights' lodging and four-day lift tickets for two people. Costs depend on time of stay and availability. For example, an early-December, five-night stay in an Alpenglow Lodge studio with four-day lift tickets totals $1,104 for two people, including taxes -- or $110 per person per day. Book by Nov. 15.
Info: (888) 403-4727, www.whistlerblackcomb.com.
Deals sell out and availability is not guaranteed. Some restrictions may apply.