* Encantado, a Santa Fe luxury resort with casita-style accommodations, is having a half-off sale. With the Summer Spectacular deal, book at least two nights Sunday-Thursday and pay $345 per night instead of the usual $690. The total for two people staying two nights comes to $763, including taxes. Book by Sept. 1; travel through Sept. 30. Info: (877) 262-4666, www.encantadoresort.com.
* Lancaster County, Pa., has summer deals on lodging, dining, shopping and entertainment. For example, Lovelace Manor Bed & Breakfast, a restored 1882 property, has a 2x2 special: Book two rooms for two nights and get $22 off per room per night. With the deal, pay $452 for the pair of rooms and nights, down from $540. Add about $10 per night in taxes. Stay through Sept. 30. To book the Lovelace deal: (717) 399-3275, www.lovelacemanor.com. Info on all Lancaster deals: (800) 723-8824, www.padutchcountry.com.
* Shell Vacations Hospitality is offering free third, fourth and fifth nights at select condo-style resorts in the United States and Canada, including Hawaii and Whistler, B.C. Sample deal: Stay five nights at the Vino Bello Resort in California's Napa Valley and get the fifth night free. Rooms start at $299 per night, with taxes, and feature a kitchenette, soaking tub, private patio or balcony, washer and dryer, and a bottle of wine upon arrival. With the deal, a five-night stay totals $1,195, instead of the usual $1,495. Stay through Sept. 30 (dates for other properties vary). Info: (866) 729-7182, www.shellhospitality.com/specials.
* Viking River Cruises is offering early booking rates and free or discounted airfare for select Europe, Asia and Egypt sailings. For example, book the Nov. 24, 2012, Grand European Tour on the Viking Idun, which travels through five countries from Amsterdam to Budapest, and receive $400 off trans-Atlantic airfare. The 15-day cruise starts at $3,362 per person double. Ask for offer EBD. Book by July 31. Info: (877) 523-0549, www2.vikingrivercruises.com.
* With Breezes Resorts & Spas, receive up to $630 in airfare credit per room when you book a package at select properties in Jamaica, the Bahamas, Curacao or Brazil. Dates and credits vary by resort. For example, at the all-inclusive Breezes Grand Resort and Spa in Negril, Jamaica, receive a credit of $420 on four- and five-night stays, or $630 for six- and seven-night stays. For two adults staying six nights in a junior garden-view suite in mid-November, the tab comes to $3,414, including round-trip air from Baltimore-Washington International airport to Montego Bay, airport transfers, food and drinks, and fees and taxes. For all packages, book by Aug. 3; travel through Dec. 16 or 23 (varies by resort). Info: (877) 273-3937, www.breezes.com/specials.
Deals sell out and availability is not guaranteed. Restrictions such as blackout dates and advance purchase may apply.