Women in Western New York are a special breed. We are tough, and we have wonderful lessons and wisdom to impart. That's why we want local women to share with us their experiences and life lessons -- what they have learned, and are learning, for our Women's Voices column. Please try to stick to one or two topics. Send an essay up to 700 words to firstname.lastname@example.org and include your name, e-mail and daytime phone number. All of the columns will run with a photo of the author. Submissions must be by e-mail. We will not publish anything that seems promotional or from anyone we cannot reach.
A call for writers
- 180 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 137 Taxpayer fatigue blamed for defeats of six school budgets
- 118 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 114 Clarence voters reject 10% tax hike in school budget
- 112 Letter: GOP is trying to distract Americans with 'scandals'