Women in Western New York are a special breed. We are tough, and we have wonderful lessons and wisdom to impart. That's why we want local women to share with us their experiences and life lessons -- what they have learned, and are learning, for our Women's Voices column. Please try to stick to one or two topics. Send an essay up to 700 words to email@example.com and include your name, e-mail and daytime phone number. All of the columns will run with a photo of the author. Submissions must be by e-mail. We will not publish anything that seems promotional or from anyone we cannot reach by phone or e-mail.
A call for writers
- 305 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 164Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 125 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 116 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 106Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph