Women in Western New York are a special breed. We are tough, and we have wonderful lessons and wisdom to impart. That's why we want local women to share with us their experiences and life lessons -- what they have learned, and are learning, for our Women's Voices column. Please try to stick to one or two topics. Send an essay up to 700 words to email@example.com and include your name, e-mail and daytime phone number. All of the columns will run with a photo of the author. Submissions must be by e-mail. We will not publish anything that seems promotional or from anyone we cannot reach by phone or e-mail.
A call for writers
- 405 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 152 Letter: Women, not their employers, should pay for birth control
- 137 Letter: Hatred of Obama is richly deserved
- 90 Letter: SAFE Act is flawed, needs to be repealed
- 89 Making the case for Core, King rejects argument that education standards are too difficult