* Big Meadows Lodge and Skyland Resort in Virginia's Shenandoah National Park are offering 25 percent off lodging. Rates vary depending on dates and room type. For example, a family of four staying in a traditional double room at Skyland in late July pays $99 per night, including taxes, down from $132. Stay through next Sunday. Info: (888) 896-3833, www.visitshenandoah.com/julydeal.
* Travaasa Hana, a new luxury hotel on Maui, Hawaii, is offering 20 percent off its rates. With the discount, rates start at $320 double per night (normally $399) for a garden-view suite and $400 (normally $499) for a plantation-style cottage. Suite rates cover room only; cottage rates are all-inclusive and come with meals and snacks, nonalcoholic drinks, daily spa treatments and all resort activities. Fees and taxes are additional: $100 per day for suites, $126 for cottages. Stay through Dec. 23. Info: (855) 868-7282, www.travaasa.com.
* The Fontainebleau Miami Beach hotel has an early-booking deal on select December dates, with 50 percent off typical rates for that month. A standard room, usually $309 per night double, goes for $154. Add $38 per night in fees and taxes. Book by next Sunday; stay Dec. 7-23. Info: (877) 854-0131, www.fontainebleau.com.
* Carnival is offering onboard credits of up to $300 per stateroom, plus free cabin upgrades, on its seven-, nine- and 12-day Europe cruises. For example, book the 12-day Carnival Magic cruise, which departs from Barcelona on Oct. 16 and visits France, Italy and Croatia, and receive a free upgrade to the next-highest level and the $300 onboard credit. Rates start at $1,349 per person double; the total for two travelers is $2,875, including fees. Info: (800) 764-7419, www.carnival.com.
* Book at least six nights at most Sandals resorts and at any Beaches resort in Jamaica, and receive $300 off the total cost. Rates vary according to resort and dates. For instance, at the Sandals Grande Antigua, a six-night stay for two people in early August comes to $3,053 (normally $3,353). Price includes a garden-view room, meals, drinks, entertainment and activities. For all deals, book by next Sunday; stay through Aug. 31. Info: Beaches, (800) 232-2437, www.beaches.com; Sandals, (800) 726-3257, www.sandals.com.
* Grand Canyon Railway, a vintage train company in Williams, Ariz., has summer deals on its train-hotel excursions. For instance, the Railway Express Plus package costs $390 for two passengers, a savings of $88. Price for two travelers includes two nights at the Grand Canyon Railway Hotel in Williams, two round-trip train tickets from Williams to the Grand Canyon's South Rim, and a Wild West shootout demo. Taxes and park entry fees are an additional $62. Book by Aug. 1; travel through Aug. 13. Info: (800) 843-8724, www.thetrain.com.
Deals sell out and availability is not guaranteed. Restrictions such as blackout dates and advance purchase may apply.