Tells court of hitting, shoving 5-year-old Eain into shower, causing him to hit his head on bathtub.
NFL Executive Vice President Eric Grubman called today's recommendation a crucial step in making the Bills' transfer from Ralph Wilson's trust official. That should happen when NFL owners vote at the annual fall meeting Oct. 8.Read more »
A quick look at what's happening now
Hamburg school superintendent has been on paid leave since July 23.
Andrew Z. Galarneau reviews Presto, where the compact menu serves satisfying selections.
Dawn Nguyen bought weapons used in Christmas Eve ambush that took three lives.
Latest Local News
- Fed signals plan to keep a key rate at record low | 3 min ago
- Developers present plans for hotel to Town Board | 9 min ago
- Reward is offered to find people who threw a kitten from a moving car | 12 min ago
- Remains of Korean War-era crash victim return through Buffalo | 12 min ago
- Man who raped a 12-year-old girl will be released as a Level 1 sex offender | 15 min ago
- 2 Amish children injured when pickup hits buggy | 31 min ago
- Suspect in dozens of burglaries sentenced in Niagara County | 38 min ago
- Gold named M&T’s new chief risk officer | 38 min ago
- Powerboat that drifted from a Buffalo dock found by Coast Guard | 41 min ago
- Newfane woman sentenced on embezzlement charge | 43 min ago View the last 24 hours of updates »
Gleason Sadly, bad outweighing good in NFL
Miers Robert Plant’s latest offers a lesson on aging with grace and dignity in musi
Simon This Fall TV’s redheaded league begins tomorrow night
Esmonde Methadone clinic presents new battle for West Siders
Kunz Goldman The mystery of Bourbon and Butter, a beery souvenir of Scare-a-Con, and the everlasting Buffalo gabfest
Sullivan Bills players tap in to fans’ high voltage
Christmann Use clutter to do good and cut taxes
- Developers present plans for hotel to Town Board
- Reward is offered to find people who threw a kitten from a moving car
- Remains of Korean War-era crash victim return through Buffalo
- Man who raped a 12-year-old girl will be released as a Level 1 sex offender
- 2 Amish children injured when pickup hits buggy View more »
- Highway safety agency is falling short in its mission to protect the public
- Letter: Terrorist sympathizers surely living among us
- Debbie Clute: Be patient with those recovering from stroke
- Letter: Game-day experience improved at the Ralph
- Letter: Don’t push insensitivity in the name of tradition View more »
The Buffalo News
The Buffalo News is Western New York's No.1 news source, providing in-depth, up-to the minute news in print and online. The Buffalo News online brings you breaking news updates, plus the latest in local news, sports, business, politics, opinion and arts and entertainment from around Buffalo and Western New York.
View a digital replica of today's paper on your tablet, laptop or mobile device.View now »
- Malcolm Holcombe with Buck Quigley
- Pocket Vinyl and Daphne Lee Martin
- The Gaslight Anthem
- Jackie Jocko
- King Lear
- the Karaoke Show
- SoonerTunes.com Karaoke with Okie Rich
- "From the Mercantile to the Mall,"
- Tony DeRosa
- DJ Trivia
- Joe Head
- Gary Quatrani
- Big Sauce Trio with special guests
- open mic night
- Joe Baudo Quartet
- open mic with the Usual Suspects
- open mic with Big Tobacco
- Niagara County Historical Society
Watch the latest offers, products and services from our advertisers.
It's the ultimate advantage for Buffalo consumers. Never miss another ad again!
Buffalo coupons at your fingertips.
Just click and print. It's Easy!
- Home Improvement & Gardening
- Police: Ambush suspect was military re-enactor
- AP Interview: Iraq premier nixes US ground troops
- House grudgingly approves arms for Syrian rebels
- US military role in Iraq raises combat questions
- Online sleuths aid probe into gay couple's beating
- Maps provide early warning of California fire risk
- Liberia president praises US for Ebola help pledge
- Desperate Gazans flee to Europe in risky sea trips
- Emotions mount on final day of Scottish campaign
- Obama reaffirms opposition to US combat in Iraq