Harry C. Katz, a dean at Cornell University, will speak on “University-Economy Connections: How Cornell Is Meeting Current Challenges and Preparing Tomorrow’s Leaders” at 7 p.m. today in the Thodore Roosevelt Inaugural National Historic Site, 641 Delaware Ave. The event is free and open to the public.
Cornell dean will speak on university-economic links
- 645 Letter: Birthing center site deserves to be boycotted
- 247 U.S. Department of Education to probe Buffalo Public Schools on discrimination charges
- 228 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance
- 159 Letter: Conservatives are running the nation into the ground
- 121 Letter: Sheriff is not upholding all of New York's laws