Mr. and Mrs. Kenneth W. Paulin Sr. of Lockport celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a Mass and renewal of marriage vows officiated by the Rev. Joseph Dumphrey at St. John the Baptist Catholic Church, Lockport, followed by a party hosted by their children and grandchildren for family and friends at Lockport Town and Country Club. Mr. Paulin and Virginia A. Rundle were married April 15, 1963, in St. John the Baptist Church, Kenmore. He is a retired senior vice president at M&T Bank. They have six children and eight grandchildren.
Virginia and Kenneth Paulin
- 218 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 155Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 125 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 108 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 101Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph