Mr. and Mrs. William Bruce Cracknell of Niagara Falls celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary. A family gathering is planned this month. Mr. Cracknell and Michele Lorraine “Shelly” Murr were married July 6, 1963, in St. Mary of the Cataract Catholic Church, Niagara Falls. He retired from Carborundum Co., Niagara Falls; she is retired from Sam’s Club. They have three children and nine grandchildren.
Shelly and Bruce Cracknell
- 483Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 336 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 178 Letter: Krauthammer ignores reality of climate change
- 139 Letter: Birthing center site deserves to be boycotted
- 135 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance