Mr. and Mrs. William Bruce Cracknell of Niagara Falls celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary. A family gathering is planned this month. Mr. Cracknell and Michele Lorraine “Shelly” Murr were married July 6, 1963, in St. Mary of the Cataract Catholic Church, Niagara Falls. He retired from Carborundum Co., Niagara Falls; she is retired from Sam’s Club. They have three children and nine grandchildren.
Shelly and Bruce Cracknell
- 330 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 196 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 116 Letter: NY SAFE Act recognizes Second Amendment rights
- 92 Letter: Democrats, not GOP, are hostile to women
- 74 Another Voice: Erie COunty has the opportunity to protect itself from fracking chemicals