Mr. and Mrs. Robert Edwards of Buffalo celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a family dinner in Chef’s Restaurant. Mr. Edwards and Mary Ellen Hanley were married June 7, 1963, in St. Mary’s on the Lake Catholic Church, Hamburg. He is retired from Bethlehem Steel, Lackawanna. They have five children and 18 grandchildren.
Robert and Mary Ellen Edwards
- 474Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 332 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 177 Letter: Krauthammer ignores reality of climate change
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified
- 119 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance