Mr. and Mrs. Philip Notaro of Williamsville celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with an intimate gathering. Mr. Notaro and Arlene Bruno were married June 20, 1953, in Holy Cross Catholic Church, Buffalo. He retired from Hanna Furnace Corp. with 35 years of service; she is retired from the Ken-Ton School District and worked as a real estate agent for 26 years. They have three children and four grandchildren.
Philip and Arlene Notaro
- 452Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 331 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 172 Letter: Krauthammer ignores reality of climate change
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified
- 111 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance