Mr. and Mrs. Philip Notaro of Williamsville celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with an intimate gathering. Mr. Notaro and Arlene Bruno were married June 20, 1953, in Holy Cross Catholic Church, Buffalo. He retired from Hanna Furnace Corp. with 35 years of service; she is retired from the Ken-Ton School District and worked as a real estate agent for 26 years. They have three children and four grandchildren.
Philip and Arlene Notaro
- 330 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 232 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 123 Letter: NY SAFE Act recognizes Second Amendment rights
- 99 Letter: Democrats, not GOP, are hostile to women
- 78 Another Voice: Erie COunty has the opportunity to protect itself from fracking chemicals