Mr. and Mrs. William A. O’Sullivan of Buffalo celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a family gathering. Mr. O’Sullivan and Patricia Moran were married June 8, 1963, in Nativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a retired correctional officer for New York State with 21 years of service; she retired from Buffalo Psychiatric Center with 38 years of service. They have five children and nine grandchildren.
Patricia and William O’Sullivan
- 463Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 332 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 175 Letter: Krauthammer ignores reality of climate change
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified
- 116 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance