Mr. and Mrs. Orrin J. Catlin of Cheektowaga celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a Mass in Fourteen Holy Helpers Catholic Church, West Seneca, followed by a family dinner in Mr. Bill’s Restaurant, Cheektowaga. Mr. Catlin and Diane M. Barren were married June 29, 1963, in Our Lady Help of Christians Catholic Church, Cheektowaga. He is a retired machinist for Moog Inc. with 42 years of service. They have three children and eight grandchildren.
Orrin and Diane Catlin
- 395 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 263 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 228 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 145 Sabres' situation is as clear as mud
- 134Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins