Mr. and Mrs. Robert J. Morcio of Cheektowaga celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a dinner and dance reception at Father Justin Council, Knights of Columbus, Cheektowaga. Mr. Morcio and Kathleen M. Miller were married July 7, 1963, in St. Bonaventure Catholic Church, West Seneca. He is retired from management at Arcata Graphics, Depew, and International Imaging, Amherst; she is a semiretired hairstylist at Coiffure Dejoy, Cheektowaga. They have four children and six grandchildren.
Kathleen and Robert Morcio
- 478Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 332 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 178 Letter: Krauthammer ignores reality of climate change
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified
- 121 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance