Mr. and Mrs. Robert J. Morcio of Cheektowaga celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a dinner and dance reception at Father Justin Council, Knights of Columbus, Cheektowaga. Mr. Morcio and Kathleen M. Miller were married July 7, 1963, in St. Bonaventure Catholic Church, West Seneca. He is retired from management at Arcata Graphics, Depew, and International Imaging, Amherst; she is a semiretired hairstylist at Coiffure Dejoy, Cheektowaga. They have four children and six grandchildren.
Kathleen and Robert Morcio
- 284 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 158Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 125 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 113 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 102Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph