Mr. and Mrs. John B. Knox Jr. of Sanborn celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary with a special dinner gathering with their children and grandchildren in Fortuna’s Restaurant, Niagara Falls. A family vacation stay is planned at Sodus Bay in Fair Haven. Mr. Knox and Helen Cindric were married June 5, 1948, in Sanborn Methodist Church. He is a retired physical education teacher for Buffalo Public Schools; she is a retired substitute teacher and visual artist. They have four children and three grandchildren.
John and Helen Knox
- 244 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 130 Letter: NY SAFE Act recognizes Second Amendment rights
- 78 Another Voice: Erie COunty has the opportunity to protect itself from fracking chemicals
- 73 Letter: Entitlement programs keep people in poverty
- 65 BTF to protest Common Core outside regent's home