Mr. and Mrs. John B. Knox Jr. of Sanborn celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary with a special dinner gathering with their children and grandchildren in Fortuna’s Restaurant, Niagara Falls. A family vacation stay is planned at Sodus Bay in Fair Haven. Mr. Knox and Helen Cindric were married June 5, 1948, in Sanborn Methodist Church. He is a retired physical education teacher for Buffalo Public Schools; she is a retired substitute teacher and visual artist. They have four children and three grandchildren.
John and Helen Knox
- 317 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 164Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 128 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 117 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 106Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph