Mr. and Mrs. John Neidhart of Alden celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a renewal of marriage vows in Annunciation of the Blessed Virgin Mary Catholic Church, followed by a family reception in Salvatore’s Italian Gardens, Lancaster. Mr. Neidhart and Elizabeth Oliva were married June 29, 1963, in St. Monica Catholic Church, Mishawaka, Ind. He is retired vice president of Tri-Delta Aggregates and retired regional manager of Associated General Contractors; she is a retired clerk at Marilla Free Library. They have three children and eight grandchildren.
John and Elizabeth Neidhart
- 478Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 332 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 178 Letter: Krauthammer ignores reality of climate change
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified
- 121 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance