Mr. and Mrs. Jack R. Geidel of Angola celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a family dinner in the Colony Restaurant, Irving. Mr. Geidel and Anna Wockasen were married June 27, 1953, in Most Precious Blood Catholic Church, Angola. He is retired owner and operator of Bells Supermarket, Angola; she is a retired secretary for Lake Shore Central School. They have three children, five grandchildren and two great-grandchildren.
Jack and Anna Geidel
- 323 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 184 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 115 Letter: NY SAFE Act recognizes Second Amendment rights
- 92 Letter: Democrats, not GOP, are hostile to women
- 73 Another Voice: Erie COunty has the opportunity to protect itself from fracking chemicals