Mr. and Mrs. Jack R. Geidel of Angola celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a family dinner in the Colony Restaurant, Irving. Mr. Geidel and Anna Wockasen were married June 27, 1953, in Most Precious Blood Catholic Church, Angola. He is retired owner and operator of Bells Supermarket, Angola; she is a retired secretary for Lake Shore Central School. They have three children, five grandchildren and two great-grandchildren.
Jack and Anna Geidel
- 401 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 263 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 228 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 192Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 145 Sabres' situation is as clear as mud