Mr. and Mrs. Jack R. Geidel of Angola celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a family dinner in the Colony Restaurant, Irving. Mr. Geidel and Anna Wockasen were married June 27, 1953, in Most Precious Blood Catholic Church, Angola. He is retired owner and operator of Bells Supermarket, Angola; she is a retired secretary for Lake Shore Central School. They have three children, five grandchildren and two great-grandchildren.
Jack and Anna Geidel
- 306 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 164Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 125 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 116 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 106Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph