Mr. and Mrs. Guy L. Testa Jr. of South Cheektowaga celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary with a family gathering. Mr. Testa and Theresa F. Cercone were married June 19, 1948, in St. Lawrence Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a World War II veteran and retired from Tinney/Braun Cadillac. They have a daughter, four grandchildren and four great-grandchildren.
Guy and Theresa Testa
- 478Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 332 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 178 Letter: Krauthammer ignores reality of climate change
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified
- 121 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance