Mr. and Mrs. Guy L. Testa Jr. of South Cheektowaga celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary with a family gathering. Mr. Testa and Theresa F. Cercone were married June 19, 1948, in St. Lawrence Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a World War II veteran and retired from Tinney/Braun Cadillac. They have a daughter, four grandchildren and four great-grandchildren.
Guy and Theresa Testa
- 148Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 123 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 110 Letter: SAFE Act makes criminals out of law-abiding citizens
- 96Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph
- 89 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice