Mr. and Mrs. Gerard M. Schmitt of Tonawanda celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary. A family party is planned in July in Veterans Park, Tonawanda. Mr. Schmitt and MaryAnn Massaro were married June 8, 1963, in Nativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary Church, Buffalo. He is a retired printing pressman and coater in the Buffalo area and isretired from Iimak in Amherst; she is retired from DeGraff Memorial Hospital, North Tonawanda. They have eight children, 19 grandchildren and a great-grandchild.
Gerard and MaryAnn Schmitt
- 403 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 263 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 252Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 228 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified