Mr. and Mrs. Gerald Balys of West Seneca celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a renewal of marriage vows by Deacon David Clabeaux and a reception for family and friends in The Columns, Elma. Mr. Balys and Bernadine Proszek were married June 22, 1963, in Transfiguration Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is retired from Teamsters Local 375; she is retired from Verizon. They have three children and eight grandchildren.
Gerald and Bernadine Balys
- 462Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 332 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 175 Letter: Krauthammer ignores reality of climate change
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified
- 116 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance