Mr. and Mrs. Gerald Balys of West Seneca celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a renewal of marriage vows by Deacon David Clabeaux and a reception for family and friends in The Columns, Elma. Mr. Balys and Bernadine Proszek were married June 22, 1963, in Transfiguration Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is retired from Teamsters Local 375; she is retired from Verizon. They have three children and eight grandchildren.
Gerald and Bernadine Balys
- 272 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 130 Letter: NY SAFE Act recognizes Second Amendment rights
- 78 Another Voice: Erie COunty has the opportunity to protect itself from fracking chemicals
- 73 Letter: Entitlement programs keep people in poverty
- 65 BTF to protest Common Core outside regent's home